Wednesday 18 June 2014

Welcome Back and Welcome to the World Lexi!!

After a little Hiatus we are back!! I hadn't intentionally meant to ignore the blog, I've had so many ideas in my head, but since the new year I haven't been very well. I'm still unsure what I have, I'm guessing I have just had a Virus or Post Viral Fatigue. I came down with a really bad bout of Flu in January and since then I have had illness after illness after illness, I feel I have been ill every other week this year and on top of that it has left with with such little energy I want to be in bed at 8pm every night. I feel the thing is its not that obviously how unwell I've been feeling because all these things have been mild, but they knock me out for a good while and just when I recover, I come down with something else. The doctors thought it was Glandular Fever but I haven't had anything conclusive back and was told if it was there is little they can do for it, Anyway I have been feeling slightly better recently (until I caught whatever Fin had a few days ago) so I'm hoping the warm weather will help knock this on the head once and for all!

So apart from illness, so much has happened in the last few months, Finny had his 1st Birthday in February!! I think Im gonna have to get a photo log up, one per month for all the months we've been away so you can see how much he has grown!!

We have three new little friends Mila, Jasper and Lily - Mae all born in the last few months and Finnys little cousin Lexi made an appearance 2 weeks early Born on 10th June weighing 7lb 9oz - welcome to the world Lexi!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin