Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year!!



Happy happy New year everyone, I hope 2014 brings you all good fortune, good Health, Joy and Happiness......but.....Oh Gosh where on Earth did xmas go?!!? 

Obviously it was little Finnys First Xmas and he loved it!! We spent xmas over with Granny and Grandpa Tuppen, Auntie Sally (yes how cool is that Fin has an Auntie Sally!!) and Cousin Sophie. Finny was spoilt, but not spoilt rotten. Although he was more intrested in eating wrapping paper than actually seeing what he had got, but still he enjoyed himself all the same. He also got to me Great Aunt Joan who in her 80's is Finnys oldest Aunt!! After xmas we came home and he had xmas number two with little Nanny (my mum). All I can say is that xmas crept up and then sped off all too quick, It was really nice spending almost two weeks off with Daddy too (he went back to work Thursday, I go back Monday, sad times!) 

Development wise - Finny has started to stand!! No steps without his walker yet, but I guess hes just getting his confidence up. Don't think it will be long now.

As you know, we were sent some products to test over Xmas from Purflo and Koodi - well we have been testing and I will be putting my reviews up over this week. What I can say is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous we love them!!! So keep your eyes peeled!!

I need to get some more post up about plagiocephaly - lets keep it out there and I also would like to use this blog to raise awareness about rear facing car seats - safety is so important to us and we have been gobsmacked but the struggle we have had to find a next stage car seat - Rear facing is 5x safer than forward facing, so why oh why does the UK not help provide this information to parents?! So yes I will be promoting rear facing on this blog and all the safety advice that goes with this!! We are in the process of choosing the next stage seat and hopefully ordering in a few days, so I will keep you all posted on this too!!

So for now I hope you all had a fantastic xmas and wishing you all a very happy 2014!

H x

 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin